True Diner79 Main St
Status: Gone and never coming back
Last Updated: Nov. 30, 2017
Would have been located at SE corner w/ School St. (practically next door to the barrel-roof later known as Charlene’s).
Mentioned only once (1940) in census papers (as being run by John & Louis McBroome). Make is speculative, taking from a single matchbook depiction which may be inaccurate. [Gary Thomas]