True DinerAndrews Ave
Status: Gone and never coming back
Last Updated: April 2, 2017
Came to Fort Lauderdale from Miami in Jan. 1926, as reported in The For Launderdale News of 17 Jan. 1926, but original provenance and eventual disposition unknown. Presumed demolished.
Site was “between the Fort Lauderdale Mercantile Co. and the Central Arcade” but exact location not yet determined; possibly near NE 1st St.