On-siteE Main St (GA-113) & S Gilmer St
Phone: (770) 387-1357
Status: Open for business
Last Updated: Sept. 17, 2017
The building dates back to at least 1912, when it was a Coca-Cola stand, and reportedly operated as a burger stand through the 1920s before being bought by Fred Garrison, who named it 4 Way. (A popular story that it was previously a saloon, as far back as 1883, is argued by local historian DiAnna Monroe to result from confusion with a saloon her great-grandfather’s saloon, operated at two different locations nearby.) Rebuilt after a devastating fire near the end of June 1993.