B&M Diner

A 1928 Worcester diner in Haverhill, Massachusetts

True Diner

246B Winter St
Haverhill, Massachusetts 01830


Status: Gone and never coming back

Last Updated: May 22, 2016


Originally Baldwin’s Diner of Dorchester, then moved to Charlestown 1945. Moved to current site around 1955 and renamed Kenny’s. Later known as Alley Oop’s, and last Lindsay Rose diner (1989-91). Abandoned and gutted. Demolished summer 2015.