True Diner11 Bridge St (US-1)
Phone: (978) 465-3060
Status: Closed or missing
Last Updated: July 31, 2021
R4QQ+XQ Salisbury, Massachusetts
Preceded by an older WLC, Arlington Diner in Haverhill, which was moved to Salisbury in fall 1948, and opened Jan. 1949 as Ann’s. Replaced with the present then-new WLC #824 in 1950. Renovated 1999, when the original porcelain was also replaced, with wood. Full list of owners, as given by present owners: - James & Ann Evans: 1948-55 - Ann Evans: 1955-60 - George Fowler, Jr.: 1960-70 - Freddie Laboeuf: 1970-76 - Norman Brocklebank: 1976-87 - Chris & Linda Poulin: 1987-93 - Luke Martel May: 1993-95 - Marsha Mooers: 1995 - “Pat” Poulakos Archambault & George P. Poulakos: 1999-May 2021 - Tusharkumar Patel: May 2021-present
Closed in spring 2020 due to pandemic. Purchased May 2021, but uncertain if it will reopen. Current owner might demolish it if a fiscal plan does not favour restoration.
National Register of Historic Places Reference Number: 03001264