Vehicle561 Wareham St (MA-28)
Phone: (508) 946-0270
Status: Open for business
Open late Fridays for fish and chips, till it runs out, or till 7 p.m.
Last Updated: Dec. 18, 2017
Condition: Fair amount of change
Originally made in Springfield for the Middleborough, Wareham, and Buzzards Bay Railroad by Wason Mfg. Co.; purchased by Elmer Sisson in 1923. Closed some years, it reopened near the end of 2017.