Silver Dollar Diner

A 1933 Mor-Lan Dining Car Co. diner in Lewiston, Maine

True Diner

74 Park St
Lewiston, Maine 04240


Status: Gone and never coming back

Last Updated: Jan. 29, 2018


Originally built as a demo, before going to 101 Park St. in Lewiston to replace the burned-out Hayes Diner. Known as Jimmy’s Diner No. 2 by 1936. Suffered damaging fire 22 Feb. 1950 and then moved to 74 Park St., where it remained until about 1961. [Gary Thomas]