Phone: (518) 793-0372
Status: Open for business
Open April Fools Day through Columbus Day (Closed late Fall and Winter)
Last Updated: Jan. 16, 2018
Originally the Harkenss chicken farm (hence the huge rooster), converted first to a restaurant and in 1956 expanded with ice cream, which it’s now most famous for. From 1999 to 2009, it was owned by Six Flags through its subsidiary Storyland, across the street.