On-site351 Duanesburg Rd (NY-7)
Phone: (518) 355-9864
Status: Open for business
Last Updated: Nov. 13, 2017
SW corner w/ Wallace Ave., Five Corners
Though not a true diner, this restaurant is the third for as many generations of the same family at the same location. The original diner here was first called the New Sodium Diner, opened by John Balla in 1938. It was bought by the Kountouros family in 1953, who renamed it Tops. In 1964, that diner was replaced with a larger Paramount, which was expanded in 1983 (also by Paramount). In 2006, the second diner was razed to make way for the current on-site.