True Diner205 S Main St
Status: Gone and never coming back
Last Updated: March 23, 2017
This WLC was photographed in November 1938 at approximately what is now 205-299 South Main Street (across from current 110 S. Main St.) in Pittsburgh’s West End. In the photograph, the church in the background is St. James Church (SSPX), present today, and the more distant building in between is #413 South Main (currently James Gallery). Later replaced by Laverne’s Diner at the same site.